Monday, March 7, 2011

....

Hey there. I'm sitting on my bed listening to Daft Punk and staring at the $180 cash my mom just gave me, so life's alright. Today I was in one of the best moods i've been in in a long time. It was like an all-day pass to happiness. I talked to my friends, practiced Civil Disobedience with my teachers, deleted my Facebook page and got out of tomorrow's therapy session due to the Lady GaGa concert I'm going to, so, i am extremely at peace right now. Daft Punk has threaded its way into my nervous system, and when I listen to a select group of their songs in the right order my mind numbs and my body completely relaxes until I've melted into my mattress. It's pretty fantastic.
Since I'm feeling pretty alright, maybe I'll talk about some good things. For example: "Adventure Time". It's an awesome show. I do't know if you've ever watched it, but, if you have you know exactly what I'm trying to say. Every single moment of the show is perfectly timed and perfectly voiced, which is fantastic when you combine that with the fact that monsters are killed and Lumpy Space Princes lumping hates her parents. I'm very much in love with Finn, the main character who possesses a sword and glorious blonde hair under his animal hat. We are obviously soul mates.
I feel so good right now, and I am completely above the influence. My senses are numbed to everything, except for what i'm writing right now and the music that's pulsing in my head. My eyes are unfocused and  I feel that I couldn't lift my arms of legs if I tried. Best feeling in the entire world. I know if I snap out of this I'll start to think again which would subtract from the fantastic vibe I've been getting from inside the past few days. That would ruin the rest of this week so I think I'll stay this way for a while. I'm content with the main factors in my life, and when I ignore everything else I'm probably the only person on the East Coast who's happy with their lives. So... score.

Favorite song lyrics at the moment..... Well i couldn't choose just one lyric, so listen a little. Or a lot. Whatever floats your boat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rOcYi_y0a8

No comments:

Post a Comment