Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hi.

Hey there. I'm almost positive no one is ever going to read this because i don't really plan on telling anyone about it. I was convinced to do one of these by my psuedo-boyfriend, who does this ish a lot. He's pretty entertaining, i guess. I chose the most irritating font i could find so good luck reading this.  I'm pretty good at ranting, i guess, so this might be cool when something's bothering me. And a lot of things bother me. The things i care about most in this world are the people I love, music, and sleep. I don't say "friends and family" because people who say that usually have fake, superficial relationships with those people they say they love. I know i don't love all of my friends and definitely don't love all of my family.
Music is something that i love. It sounds super lame because people say that all the time, but it's true. There are certain songs that i feel inside my gut, and the feeling in the way the vocalist sings or moans or screams those lyrics with all of their soul gives me this insane yearning to be that person, and feel the emotions they felt to inspire such meaningful lyrics. Some songs i feel echoing in the back of my head every day, on a never ending loop all at once. It's an amazing chorus of every feeling i've ever felt, 24 hours a day.
Instrumental music is extremely inspiring. In some songs, there's an underlying emotion that you can sense even when there are no words, like in "Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven, that deaf SOB. That song is probably one of my favorite songs ever just because of the few chords at the beginning. I get this afterimage in my mind of someone sitting at a bus stop in the rain, thinking about the person they now they just lost forever. That song can calm me down like nothing else i've ever experienced. It's sweet in the way the sadness is shown, because the person in my mind knows for a fact that they can't change anything and are willing to just accept what's happened to them. Because they deserved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment